I saw gnome appear in my game!!!!
I heard laugher. only for me to turn and see a gnome and for it to disappear.
I heard laugher. only for me to turn and see a gnome and for it to disappear.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is all i know:
- gnome appears only in the endgame collapse (you will hear a sound)
- you have to unlock (stomp on him) him only once (killer or survivor) to be able to equip him as a charm for all characters (killers and survivors)
- there are multiple gnomes (once gnome is collected, new gnome appears somewhere)
- idk if this is confirmed but here might be a bug - last person who stomped on the gnome will get this charm but no one else
- gnome changes position every 90-120 sec (from Masusder)
Crush it and get a charm
I'm actually starting to get really pissed off at this event already, I'm currently trying to get it by playing survivor and either:
A: I don't manage to get to EGC
B: The gnome is literally nowhere to be seen
It's so dumb that an event that only gives you a charm is so difficult to complete.
I had three games, two of those the killer DCed during EGC… which basically never happened in my matches before..
Try to do it as killer
I literally was so confused when I heard weird noises in my headphones, was legitimately so spooked.