Borrowed time challenge bug?
Does this challenge work?
I didn't get it, where i thought i should, so i tried literally unhooking twice in the killers face, and still no unlock.
Anyone else?
Does this challenge work?
I didn't get it, where i thought i should, so i tried literally unhooking twice in the killers face, and still no unlock.
Anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you need to unhook 2 different survivors after doing so i got mine
Okay. I don't know if it was the same survivor, but it doesn't specify that in the description.
Sometimes the challenges get stuck. Try doing it with another survivor. Or do another challenge and go back to that one later.