Just curious
Is it possible for a red rank survivor to de-pip all the way back to 20?
Is it possible for a red rank survivor to de-pip all the way back to 20?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think you can go back to rank 20. Not sure if Brown ranks can derank, but you should be able to go back to the top Brown rank I believe.
Or you wait enough rank reset to be resetted to rank 20.
It will take hours but yes
don't know about depiping... but rank reset will get you back there...
Yeah I came back to pc idk maybe a month ago after being off of it for about 4 months, when I came back I was rank 20. Made it all the way back up to rank 3. But a friend of mine, was wondering if she could, Shes a rank 8. Told her pretty much that I think she'd have to not play for a while for that to happen LOL
Have you tried this LOL
Yes lol
That would take months lol. I know when I left I was a rank 1 survivor, Started playing more on ps4, Came back was rank 20 and now I'm back to rank 3 LOL..
I don't want to do it, Was asking for a friend kinda lol
Okay LOL Shes a rank 8 so maybe it wont take her AS long lol.
I remember when i wanted to de-rank because I was tired of the sweaty killers lol