Werewolf Chapter Be Nice

THE BEAST

ABILITIES

•Fierce Howl

-A howl so fierce, any survivor in range will scream and reveal their location.

•Pursuit/Pounce

-The Beast will go on all fours. Increasing his speed to 200%.

-While in pursuit, The Beast can go for a pounce that will apply the mending affect and reset his howl if still on cooldown.

Just what I would do.

Comments

  • A werewolf chapter would be a return to the more spooky nature of the Dead by Daylight atmosphere! I also like your idea for the howl ability though I think it would feel like a weaker Doctor since his shock abilities reveal your location but also start to stack madness. But I like where you were taking it and the idea of playing with the iconic werewolf howl! 😊

    And seeing him run at you on all fours would definitely be creepy and intense!

  • Agreed!

    I keep waiting for a chapter like this in DBD since I started playing it.

  • @Kate_Main_01 said:

    A werewolf chapter would be a return to the more spooky nature of the Dead by Daylight atmosphere! I also like your idea for the howl ability though I think it would feel like a weaker Doctor since his shock abilities reveal your location but also start to stack madness. But I like where you were taking it and the idea of playing with the iconic werewolf howl! 😊

    And seeing him run at you on all fours would definitely be creepy and intense!

    The howl could maybe apply exhaustion, but thought it b an add on. I wanted familiar, but new so I combined a legion with doctor, while still keeping that sense of feeling like a animal an not just a killer.