Who do you think is the best original killer out of all these options?

Trapper

Wraith

Hag

Nurse

HillBilly

Doctor

Huntress

Micheal Myers/ Shape

Comments

  • Do you mean strongest? because that's kind of a pointless question. It's nurse and will always be nurse

  • Myers isn't an original killer...

  • Trapper, he really is one of the most fun killers to play. He's also pretty weak compared to the others. However, there is not more satisfying that hearing a trap go off on a survivor.

  • Uhhhhh, Myers isn't an original character...

    Aside from that, I don't know what you mean by "best", but in terms of strength it's obviously Nurse. However, out of all of those killers I personally like Doctor the most.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Myers isn't an original killer...

    I think what he means is killers released early on.

  • ye sorry guys for putting myers up there.

  • @DemoFace10906 said:

    Trapper

    Wraith

    Hag

    Nurse

    HillBilly

    Doctor

    Huntress

    Micheal Myers/ Shape

    Of this list, it’s:

    Nurse

    Hag

    Huntress

    Hillbilly

    Doctor

    Wraith

    Trapper

  • trapper.


    but... myers? original?

    do you mean early designed? because original is a very poor choice of words if so