What do you guys want for the RE chapter

it really can be anything like good perks, a fun map, or even a certain killer power

do you want a killer from RE 8 or from the other RE games like MR X or nemesis

i would really like Lady D but tbh I would rather have MR.X

Comments

  • A new First Aid Spray item

  • I'd personally want Jack Baker as the killer, and Leon/Claire/Chris/Jill as the survivor(s).

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I honestly only want quality :D

    Yeah, I think we all do, but knowing behavior...

  • I will say it again:

    Albert Wesker, voiced by DC Douglas.


    In the same way that Arnold is the Terminator or Conan; DC Douglas is the voice of Wesker.

  • 2 surv and legendaries (León, Chris, jill, claire and more). Tyrant killer + skin (Mr X /Nemesis) or Lady Dimitrescu. 1/2 maps.

    Keys nerfed and new object for survivors (maybe also the battle thing like home sweet home or Friday the 13).

    (5 Years of game, need fresh new mechanics)