Wish disconnecting from matches with cheaters didn't penalize
Figured I'd share this while I wait out my 30 minutes
https://gameclips.io/Nos37/b8e38379-9800-4431-b492-4a60c937618b
The game "magically" locks up giving her a free hit at the pallet; wasting my Lithe speed boost; and, later on in the match, it was used to negate my Dead Hard.
Comments
Unfortunately the game can't tell why you DC'd.
I can't say I've ever seen that happen, it seems like a 'you' problem, your game lagged out, maybe get a better PC?
I wouldn't say that's a good enough reason to DC, there aren't many 'good' reasons as it is. ######### happens. So you got hit with a lag spike, that doesn't warrant wasting four other peoples time by DCing.
The other survivors were pretty much throwing anyway by repeatedly breaking the hook so she couldn't hook me and everyone was eventually slugged after suiciding into her with bodyblocks.
My "PC's" from 2012. Can't upgrade because they're sold out (unless I buy them from scalpers at an absurd price). They ought to remove digital purchases for consoles; a bot cannot walk into a store and buy 20 consoles at once. -_-
That... doesn't sound like throwing dude.
Breaking hooks so she couldn't hook you?
Body blocking so she couldn't hook you?
How did you not wiggle free in all that time that they were trying to save you?
Sounds like you were the one throwing. Did you have a tantrum because of a lag spike?
Sounds like three amazing survivors doing everything they could to save a salty Nos37 who wanted to screw them over.
I did wiggle free, but I went down shortly after when my game locked up. I had time to recover from Exhaustion on the ground, but my Dead Hard was negated anyway when I tried to escape because, again, the game conveniently locked up in the killer's favor.
I didn't immediately quit after the clip ended
And yet you still DCd, instead of taking your BP.
If this happened more often I wouldn't suspect cheating. It only happened this match, and only while being chased by this killer, and only when I try to interact with an object to extend the chase.
Well they still got a quitters bonus for you DCing. You only screwed over your fellow survivors.
Sure, but after the Quitters bonus they got no more points from me; they didn't deserve it