Twin Mains
I feel so sorry for you. I got the twins daily like 5 times in one week right before they changed them never did like the style you had to play to be viable but at least you could be. Got the daily again today and I didn't think that the changes they made would be this significant but holyshit they are flat-out terrible. I would take the entire killer roster over twins and it's not even close. Don't even think I will finish taking them to prestige 3. They really tanked the twins might as well delete them at this point. The amount of time survivors get to kick Victor is ridiculous even feels like they changed his hitbox seems harder to hit people. I'll have to get confirmation from other twins players on that don't maybe I had an off night but sure seemed like it.
Comments
its not that bad for most twins mains like myslef it just makes them feel more clunkier but hey maybe almo will come to his senses and fix them but for now its what we have to play as
They actually double nerfed victor and idk if it's intentional or not. He has an additional couple of seconds delay while he ramps up his speed AFTER his regular cooldown.
Combine this with how jank the switching to Charlotte is and its overall very clunky to play compared to before.
They are still quite playable though and I still am winning most of games with them but they do need to fix the things they broke.
Well that's great it's not affecting you guys as much as I thought. Must have been a mix of a bad night and the changes. Everything about them just feels terrible to me good to know that it can be played around though
Still don't know why they would nerf a killer that 10 people at max main lol.