Kate Denson new cute top
Where do you get this new top? I don't see it in the store? Am I missing something? TY!
Where do you get this new top? I don't see it in the store? Am I missing something? TY!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's in the premium section of the rift.
Oh thank you - and where is that?
If you go into the archives, top left should say "The Rift". There you can see all the rewards for the free and premium track of the rift. The new Kate top is automatically at your disposal when you purchase the premium track
I have a name, you know.
I love the top ! It’s one of the best cosmetics I think they relseased I’m not fond of the skirt or hair ... but LOVE the top ! I wish they had more like this for the other female characters
Hey Bill 😂 lay off the cigs!
Totally agree MissKitty - it would be so fun to pair up with designers for DBD clothing.