Huntress' "Wooden Fox" addon, useless or somehow in someway useful?
I'm unsure if anybody else is specifically on the forums talking about this one specific addon, though I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a good amount, but this addon seems like a complete throaway on Huntress. I don't know if they have truly understood how the terror radius works around Huntress but the fact that her lullaby is constant no matter what happens to the terror radius, she is never able to truly stealth. People will always know that she is nearby no matter what, all this addon does is make it a little harder to pinpoint where her exact direction of arrival is. Does that not seem just like a complete waste of an addon? I feel like there could have been any other effect, but undetectable on Huntress of all people? It's like asking them to facecamp with Insidious. Hopefully the devs go back to these changes and give it a new effect because that for a "very rare" seems completely unnecessary.
Comments