Broken Key?

Does anyone use this? 
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Noooo way. You couldn't pay me to use that piece of ######### lol.
  • Lol all it does is find other survivors (just use bond) and see the killers aura for a little bit (not worth it) because it burns out sooo quick. Devs just need to delete that useless item from the game. 
  • Lol all it does is find other survivors (just use bond) and see the killers aura for a little bit (not worth it) because it burns out sooo quick. Devs just need to delete that useless item from the game. 
    I'd prefer a buff, instead of the delete thing.
  • I will keep posting this until the day I die!: 

    Replace broken keys with firecrackers! Bring back firecrackers!
  • green key best key

  • I'd like it if we could exchange our green broken keys for a pink or purple key - so if you have 4 green keys you get 1 purple key for example.

  • I've always wanted to wave my teammates over while standing on top of the hatch with the broken key just to annoy them a little. Omg open it up, ok then I'll wait for you to die and swipe it off you😄
  • They should get rid of this lame item and replace it with something that's actually useful.

  • Broken key is about as useful as certain maps. But for real, I'd love an option that we could sell off unwanted items for bloodpoints
  • Broken key is about as useful as certain maps. But for real, I'd love an option that we could sell off unwanted items for bloodpoints
    That would be awesome!