As a console player, all I want is to play this game on low graphics mode

Not only would the game run smoother, but it just looks so much nicer to me IMO when watching PC players on low settings. I feel this option would help a lot with current optimization issues on console.

Comments

  • @Nebula said:

    Not only would the game run smoother, but it just looks so much nicer to me IMO when watching PC players on low settings. I feel this option would help a lot with current optimization issues on console.

    Yasssss more options please. Let us decide if the graphics are to be less important than gameplay performance.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/249155/as-a-console-player-all-i-want-is-to-play-this-game-on-low-graphics-mode

    Yasssss more options please. Let us decide if the graphics are to be less important than gameplay performance.

    Not to mention that this game is cross play and PC players are at a distinct advantage in FPS, movement, and graphical settings.

  • You know through all the previous drama when a load of us on console went full gamers rise up expressed our very valid concerns about the FPS constantly getting worse and the silence on the previously promised optimisation I'd completely forgotten that pc users have that option.

    Now I'm on an (average) pc and occasionally it'll switch itself back to ultra for no reason and my performance tanks, it's like being on console again. Back to low or medium and it's fine. It'd be a band-aid solution but like a really simple and probably effective one, no idea why they haven't done it.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    You know through all the previous drama when a load of us on console went full gamers rise up expressed our very valid concerns about the FPS constantly getting worse and the silence on the previously promised optimisation I'd completely forgotten that pc users have that option.

    Now I'm on an (average) pc and occasionally it'll switch itself back to ultra for no reason and my performance tanks, it's like being on console again. Back to low or medium and it's fine. It'd be a band-aid solution but like a really simple and probably effective one, no idea why they haven't done it.

    Hard for me to imagine that they simply cannot do it. Almost every console game I own has ways to change graphic settings.

  • @Nebula said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180650#Comment_2180650

    Hard for me to imagine that they simply cannot do it. Almost every console game I own has ways to change graphic settings.

    Other games on multiple platforms also have m&K support for console but when it's brought up to bhvr they act like you're asking them to rebuild the pyramids.