Console blight feels so good now
he went from one of my least favourite killers to play to my top 5 in one match.
his power feels like an actual ability to use in chase now and not just a go there fast button.
he went from one of my least favourite killers to play to my top 5 in one match.
his power feels like an actual ability to use in chase now and not just a go there fast button.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Indeed, he feels way more interactive and responsive to me.
I can't wait to play more of him later tonight when I'm done my homework.
I didn't think it was possible to play blight on console but they made it work.
Hopefully this is an indication that they are going to improve console experience.
Played a few games on max sens and he’s so good. I can actually turn around corners now, and hit survivors that are trying to dodge me. He was so hard to play before this update.
just got a 4k against a swf with blight
he is now in my top 3