Killer tier list on how fun they are to play as and against

Playing as:

DBDTierList.JPG

Playing against:

DBDTierList2.JPG

What do you guys agree or disagree with? Also keep in mind this is all in my opinion.

Comments

  • Pretty much spot on.

  • image.png

    To play as.

    image.png

    To play against.


    There didn't really change much, just that I enjoy Deathslinger more when I play him rather than playing against him, but otherwise the ones I play are around the same level as the ones playing against.

  • @DapperTrapper said:

    I don't think the twins and hag are boring to play as. Hag is slow sure but it's super satisfying. I had a Nancy t-bag me after a pallet stun and when she tried to run away she stepped on a trap and I immediately killed her.

    Twins are extremely fast paced too so it's not hard to have fun with them, specially if you leave Victor camping

    Deathslinger is pretty frustrating to play as if you have bad aim.

    And as for survivor, I thought they found Huntress extremely frustrating because of bullshit hit shots,and people tend to DC more against doctor than Spirit

    I don't think the twins are boring to play as, in fact I kind of main them but after the most recent nerf to them they are extremely annoying to play as. I've had many situations where if it weren't for the 5 second cooldown I could've gotten more downs. Even in the situations where I manage to successfully get a down it takes sooo long to get back to the survivor and just makes them feel like crap to play as well. Deathslinger is pretty annoying when you miss your shots but usually I manage to hit mine. I would've put huntress in the frustrating category but I put her in the meh category assuming that in a match she doesn't hit you from 500 miles away.

  • Interesting. If I may share mine:

    Playing as:

    Killer Tier List (Fun as).png

    Playing against:

    Killer Tier List (Fun vs).png