Apologies to solo queue players.

As the title says, sorry to those solo players who fall in with a toxic SWF group. Once I've determined, and its not hard to do so, that you're playing against a SWF group on comms being a-holes, I will do everything in my power to ruin your game. I'll camp, I'll tunnel, I'll use cheap tricks a plenty. Don't care if I de-pip.

This of course will suck for those innocent players who fall in with these toxic miscreants. I hope the devs implement some kind of notification so I can leave lobby if I get a SWF group, or a separate queue to give me the option to play vs solo players.

I'll wait longer for my queue, I don't care.

They ruin the game for killers, I'll try and crap all over their game.

Way to encourage being toxic devs. GG.

Comments

  • Yeah, as much as it sucks, I don't expect much in the way of mercy if I end up the 4th in an ed, edd, and eddie, and I don't really give it either.
    That's if I decide to even humor an ed, edd, and eddie.

  • @Tulsan
    Is... this.... a... trap?ย 

    TUUUULSAAAAAN I need to know plesssss telllllllll me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™
  • @Tulsan
    Is... this.... a... trap?ย 

    TUUUULSAAAAAN I need to know plesssss telllllllll me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™
    *Tsulan

    Just lettin ya know so he can see the notification!