I just realized something
The scream in the new RE game sounds EXACTLY the same as the one in the console launch trailer
The scream in the new RE game sounds EXACTLY the same as the one in the console launch trailer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a stock sound, its been used in a few game trailers at this point I believe.
ah nvm
Paulie Ester did a video about this. It's not a stock sound, it's specifically Meg, who's VA is a BHVR employee.
Oh, my bad then
It could be an Easter egg or it's a online sound byte that they bought.
So either it's an Easter egg or an accident
You could say it's an Easter eggcident
I'm disappointed but it was good
I guess it's an easter egg? But sadly that means we might not get an iconic killer like Mr X or nemesis