Fog Whisperers
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19925/fog-whisperers-pilot
Are these Fog Whisperers up to date? Or is this list no longer up-to-date?
Since a streamer from Brazil named "SouzaSoul" said he became Fog Whisper but is not on the list...
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
this is the correct link, the link you had was about the Pilot of the programme.
Curious question (not intended to start an us vs. them):
Are any of the Whisperers on console? I seem to remember hearing there was one on PS4, the rest on PC, and none anywhere else.
For getting the Whisperers codes and cells and such it makes a bit of sense, and like going through Steam for example. But it also seems unbalanced given the size of the various playerbases to me, representation wise.
I'm not actually sure what platforms they all use I'm afraid.
ahh the dream for every Dead By Daylight streamer. Hopefully one day hopefully one day :)