Which theme would you like to see for a new original chapter?
WIth the current chapter we got a K pop theme, which I personally dont like but its just my taste.
I would love to see a second world war theme with a army soldier like Killer or a egyptic like chapter with a mummy Killer.
Which kind of theme would you like to see?
Comments
Irish folklore theme with a banshee killer
Wouldnt spirit be something like that without the japanese touch? Just wondering
Inquisitor Killer
Not necessarily. The banshee is more a beacon of a dead family memeber as opposed to a vengeful spirit
I see good to know
I'd love to see a witch or warlock theme where their power could be to throw fire balls or something, that would be really cool.
I like the idea of a chapter with modern themes; i can picture a sinister, intelligent serial killer who was known for killing people with some type of pattern. And then a survivor that either escaped said killer or was a cop/journalist investigating the case.
Other than that, i like the idea of a brute/monster type of killer, another creature to keep demo company would be dope, maybe like a wendigo or werewolf?
What do you think? These were the first thoughts i had :)
Werewolf would be also cool agree