How realistic is Yunjin's outfit?
Bibi's outfit at Inkigayo a couple of days is pretty much the same.
Video (don't watch it or Youtube might think you like KPop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6eEiqORMrYBibi's outfit at Inkigayo a couple of days is pretty much the same.
Video (don't watch it or Youtube might think you like KPop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6eEiqORMrY
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They got help from a Kpop *director, I think? Or someone who deals with Kpop idols and helped them with everything, including the designs, I believe. Maybe just the music? Can't remember where I read it from but yeah, it's pretty close to a normal outfit that a Kpop female would wear.