So what are the chances that Nemesis will be our RE killer?
Seriously guys, i can't stress enough how much i want Nemesis to be our killer. I'm trying to keep myself level in case its not Nemesis, but i just feel it would fit so perfectly when it comes to iconic choices for the game
So what do you think, guys? Out of everyone else, what are the chances it'll be Nemesis?
Comments
When you think about RE, the first thing in your mind is Nemesis, if the killer is not Nemesis, devs are either out of their minds or they couldnt have the license for him...
Nemesis is easily the safest bet.
Probably fairly high, but we'll never really know until the 5-Year Anniversary stream.
I'll be legitimately shocked if it isn't Nemesis, Mr. X or Lady Dimitrescu (In that order imo).
If they throw a curveball and make it Jack Baker or someone else I'll actually spit my tea.
I just reallyyy think it'll be Nemesis and probably Jill. I'd be ecstatic if we get a survivor duo though.
Im hoping for Mr.x ;-;