stealthbreaker

Soo how about Mindbreaker on stealth guys (GF, wraith, Myers) ?

worth a try or complete nonsense.

Comments

  • Is myers really stealth? I would barely call him stealth outside of his mirror builds.

  • Can you elaborate?

  • @RenDesune said:

    Is myers really stealth? I would barely call him stealth outside of his mirror builds.

    monitor and rabbit build is pretty stealth

  • Well, Mindbreaker is definitely good at countering Sprint Burst (as long as they don't have Spine Chill and know you're coming). Mindbreaker is one of those perks where you don't really know how much it's helping you (since you may not know who is using an exhaustion perk).

    Regarding Myers, I definitely consider him stealth (or at least semi-stealth). Obviously, he's stealthy in Tier I, but he's also quite stealthy in Tier II, especially if you have Monitor & Abuse on him (once they hear the terror radius, you're basically right next to them).

  • Mindbreaker is one of those perks that's good but not good enough. Also Wraith has no problem countering Sprint Burst on his own.