Sets
I’m not sure if I’m just to serious when it comes to my characters clothing but what are the odds of the devs removing the linked aspect tied to certain cosmetics
I’m not sure if I’m just to serious when it comes to my characters clothing but what are the odds of the devs removing the linked aspect tied to certain cosmetics
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Extremely unlikely.
Never more than likely. They are sets for a reason
In most cases pretty much zero chance.
they did state when introducing sets that there would be sets of 2 instead of 3 cosmetic pieces would be possible though. Don’t know if that was a mistake or if it’s actually possible, and if it is there might be some cosmetics that could be split later on? (Like many weapons for killer sets or some head pieces of survivors)
I already broke the head pieces of the ones I wanted for survivor. Kinda easy to do lol
They are making cosmetics without putting in any effort to make them linkable with other cosmetics, and selling them for more money than any other cosmetic. Of course they wouldn't give up on this.