How do you imagine the lobby of the Resident Evil chapter?
This makes me curious but I don't want to talk about characters or lords, but about a hypothetical lobby for chapter 20, I liked the All-Kill lobby too much, unfortunately without a map but it would have been a good option.
I imagine that the lobby for the Resident Evil episode will be the same as that of Silent Hill, but with the difference that the city sign says "Welcome to Racoon City" with an Umbrella Corporation logo. and Zombies or creatures like those zombie dogs walking around.
And the music I would expect to see would be Marilyn Manson - Resident Evil Main Title Theme (Corp. Umbrella) SX Long, it would be perfect to have this song in the lobby and have Behaviur modify it as he did with Stranger Things.
Comments
Dark place with zombies in background
Depends on which game(s) the chapter is based on, for example, the first game has quite a different ambience to the second and third. The first being based in the mountains in a seemingly abandoned mansion, and the second and third being based in the city during the outbreak where chaos has already ensued.