Huh so this is how it feels.
I just had my first game where I feel I actually looped the killer well. As a killer main it is pretty funny to see myself running loops the other way.
I just had my first game where I feel I actually looped the killer well. As a killer main it is pretty funny to see myself running loops the other way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's almost time to spread your wings and leave the bush for good :p
NOOO my beloved bush cri. FR though I havent played caludette in ages xD
Not for me. I still prefer killer but archives have been making me play survivor.
I do not think it is fun. Just part of game.