STUCK SPOT - Grave of Glenvale - Dead Dawg Saloon 141
So as survivor, on the spot that is close to the gate, the Claudette got stuck in this bush and couldn't move anywhere. I hope the screenshot shows the location well enough. Behind the Blight it's the main Building with the gen on the upper floor, between the main building and the building with the sticky bush is the killer shack.
BUG.jpg
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
This happened to me now on the 144 map. I recorded it this time. The recording starts after if happened though. There was nothing I could do. The killer was able to pick me up at the end. I don't know if they couldn't or didn't try before that.
Win10
Steam
v4.72
Dead Dawg Saloon 144
https://youtu.be/MFhl2XGztAAI’ve had the same bug in the exact same spot as well, but I unfortunately wasn’t able to record it.