dont worry devs I wont give you my money
A message to the devs , since you nerf every killer in some way after they release even the licensed ones that you charge money for and just apply a tiny "buff" to the very weak ones to make them at least playable , I will not be buying and have not bought any auric cells for dlc/chapters/costumes from your game and have gotten the game for free on windows game pass . I will not pay any more then 2.50 dollars for any future chapter dlc killer licensed characters since they will be nerfed anyway and will have average perks at best . I just wanted to make this post to give you a chance to still get my support as a person who played as a killer main on my friends account when it was fair and they had strong perks and they were'nt nerfed for no reason but now are just to be biased towards survivors for financial reasons since 4 possible players buying dlc is more profitable then 1 . Also your latest update makes the game micro stutter often because it's lazily coded unsuprizingly . I also get randomly dc'd due to the trashy dbd servers or because the game crashes due to the latest trashy update and get banned from playing the game due to the d.c penalties made by some pathetic individual and encouraged by other no life inviduals which I don't care about or how the devs ruin this game due to what I mentioned . I am just stating this out of principal . I am so happy I did not ever spend a dime on this game . And now your announcing your next chapter 2 months earlier to get "hype" ? Sounds like deperation to me . Pretty good job so far .
Comments
While there are MANY reasons to be against BHvr's boarderline pay to win system, I don't know if this is the way to do it.