New Object doesn't work against scratched mirror Michael
PC
Just played a game against a scratched mirror Michael on Lery's, and though he was stalking to see us through walls, I couldn't see him back with new object (which states that when a killer sees your aura, you see theirs).
Now I know why this is, and this technically may disqualify this post from being a bug, but maybe not. As Michael is in tier 1, he is undetectable. The game doesn't show a killer's aura when they are undetectable, and therefore, tier 1 Michael's aura will never be shown. Though this makes sense, it may want to be looked at, since it feels disappointing to have a perk that's whole purpose is to counter aura reading fall to a build based entirely on aura reading... What do others think?
Comments
Why would you be able to detect a killer with the Undetectable status?
Its not a bug, you cant see killer auras while they are Undetectable.
Michael gains a permanent Undetectable status effect as long as he stays at Evil Within I.