I need to know

So seriously this is pissing me off how is it that I can have the most brain dead teammates as survivor but the most overpowered survivors as killer because I can the most stupid team that do nothing even though i'm doing well and do absolute trash as killer but have way to over powered survivors that some how can do everything so correct and have hit boxes where it's literally not there but i have the most trash hit box the size of Jupiter.

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    So seriously this is pissing me off how is it that I can have the most brain dead teammates but the most overpowered survivors because I can do super good in a match as survivor but still have a garbage team and do absolute trash as killer but have way to over powered survivors that some how can do everything so correct and have the most garbage hit box where it's literally not there but i have the most trash hit box the size of Jupiter.

    I apologize, but I have no idea what you just said. Can you please reread what you wrote and adjust it a bit so I can follow the salient points. I am not trying to be snarky and make fun of your grammar. We all have have lax grammar and typos galore on the internet. I just don't understand this post, and I can't address what I don't understand.

  • So... You win as survivor even with no good teammates, but lose as killer because of non existent Jupiter size hitboxes? I think you may have not proofread your post.