The Trickster
I think the trickster should have a limit on his throwing knives. It says dodge them but it's next to impossible with how many he has and how quickly he can throw them.
I think the trickster should have a limit on his throwing knives. It says dodge them but it's next to impossible with how many he has and how quickly he can throw them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. The ONLY thing I hate about the Trickster is his knives.
I say give him a bad ass ninja star and let it be like the Huntress' hatchet.
That's the thing about trickster. He's so God awful, yet so unfun to play against. I wouldn't say old legion level, but ######### me he just sucks for everyone, except the whale who buy every cosmetic