At least show some common decency.

I was playing as killer and I asked a survivor why their team abandoned them to die on hook. and I wasn't even playing too hard. I said don't worry I got revenge and killed them all for you.


I was promptly told to ######### off.


needless to say I blocked them. but come on. I wasn't even toxic

Comments

  • They could've seen that as taunting.

  • I honestly wouldn't give a thought to someone telling you to **** off in an online game. Just ignore it and move on. That's life.

  • @Naz said:

    I honestly wouldn't give a thought to someone telling you to **** off in an online game. Just ignore it and move on. That's life.

    oh I did, they were promptly blocked

  • Don't take it personally they probably thought you were taunting them and plus being left to die by your team is horrible in it's self I once snapped at someone who messaged me after my second game of Blight they were being nice and I took it as gloating but once they explained it was cool you just expect the worst of people in this game I know I do