Maps
So other than a very VERY few most reworked maps pretty much stay the same or are made even more safe. When are we going to get actual balanced maps with decent mind game potential? As it stands nearly every pallet on the reworked maps are pretty much just kick the pallet, there is almost never any mind game potential to any of them. This is honestly super boring as killer and survivor, please balance maps to be fun for both sides, not god pallet x30 or total dead zone, neither are fun.
Comments
Honestly, if it was up to me I would just revert the entire "Real Beyond". I hate the new graphics, I don't like breakable walls and I don't like the fact that some of those map's actual issues were not addressed to begin with.
Wish I could just revert the entire thing and then adjust each map accordingly.