Shroud of Binding for killer, Shroud of Separation for survivors
i feel like. these items are on the wrong team.
why would i, as the killer, want the survivors to be spread apart at the start of the match? splitting up and doing gens is their job.
same question in reverse as survivor - why would i want to start with my team instead of splitting up and doing gens?
i legit wish i could use shrouds of separation on survivor and shroud of binding on killer sometimes. and if i'm using discordance or playing a killer that wants multiple survivors to stick together for quick hits/downs (legion, myers, ghostface, wraith, nurse, huntress, etc) shroud of binding would be SO strong for me.
is the point of them that you're just taking the gamble?
Comments
100%. BHvr balanced them thinking survivors would stick together, but considering their other balancing at the time, you can see the issues
I agree with this. I also wish the shrouds were switched up. The only time these shrouds ever work is with Corrupt Intervention, Prove Thyself, Streetwise, vs Twins, and I guess Vigil