What Have I Missed? Other Than All Of You <3

So I just got off the Island and I'm checking into MCT now. Been getting blasted for 3 months so I've missed a lot and I don't have a lot of time to check up on stuff. Anyone feel like filling me in on stuff I missed?

Comments

  • Well in the past 3 months, RE is coming to DBD confirmed, Lucky Break got a huge buff where it hides scratch marks and blood for 45 seconds, Iri Head got nerfed to only carrying 1 hatchet, BHVR released a garbage k-pop star killer, pallet stuns have been bugged for weeks (just got fixed), Wraith got a Windstorm base kit buff, and everyone still hates Spirit. That’s all I got I’m sure more people will give you more.

  • Welcome back friend.

    You haven't missed much.

    The devs are continuing to update maps. Some of the perks have been buffed.

    A killer called the Trickster released a little while ago. He's basically a k-pop star killer (not the strongest imo). The new survivor Yun-Jin Lee has a pretty cool exhaustion perk. In the next month or so, we're getting a Resident Evil chapter.

    That's about it really.

    Edit: I forgot, a few of the older killers received updates. Some of those updates were buffs and some were nerfs.

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    Welcome back friend.

    You haven't missed much.

    The devs are continuing to update maps. Some of the perks have been buffed.

    A killer called the Trickster released a little while ago. He's basically a k-pop star killer (not the strongest imo). The new survivor Yun-Jin Lee has a pretty cool exhaustion perk. In the next month or so, we're getting a Resident Evil chapter.

    That's about it really.

    The RE chapter has me kinda excited. I love RE so hopefully they do it right (not holding my breath). That should be releasing right around the time I get my boot leave I imagine.