Hook Timer Progression Faster?

Did they speed up the progression of a survivor on the hook?

Comments

  • To my knowledge, they didn't, but you're penalized if you miss checks on the second phase, which can make people die faster. The last two are pretty small and I imagine newer players don't last as long on the hook as they did when all they had to do was mash a button.

  • I’m referring to first hook. The progression bar moves a lot faster!

  • @Laluzi said:

    To my knowledge, they didn't, but you're penalized if you miss checks on the second phase, which can make people die faster. The last two are pretty small and I imagine newer players don't last as long on the hook as they did when all they had to do was mash a button.

    Thats the only problem with the new skillcheck system for me. I have my off days and i missed one skillcheck as survivor was coming to get me and that was the difference between my life or my death. The skillchecks get pretty small lol. Probably still a improvement over breaking my keys but eh.

  • not a fan of how much harder struggling is now.