What’s wrong with the Coldwind maps?
What’s wrong with the Rancid Abbatoir and the Thompson House? I was looking forward to seeing these maps, I’ve only hit Coldwind once and that only happened because I burned the one offering I had on Adam.
What’s wrong with the Rancid Abbatoir and the Thompson House? I was looking forward to seeing these maps, I’ve only hit Coldwind once and that only happened because I burned the one offering I had on Adam.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rancid Abbatoir basement doorway was too small might be the same with Thompson House.
Basement is able to be totally body blocked by the killer.
Hope it gets fixed soon
The new maps are so pretty, but dang that noonday sun is bright! Imagine if instead it had the moodiness of MacMillan moonlight!
I think it feels just about right when you’re in Freddy’s dream world.