Why ask for killer diversity then be toxic?
I’ve noticed this when survivors will complain all day about facing the same 3 killers but then whenever they face someone outside the ‘meta’ they’ll bully the ever living hell out of whoever it is. Do you only want more killer diversity for actual gameplay or just so you have easy bully material?
Comments
People who ask for killer diversity don't necessarily have to be the same people who like to "bully" them.
It's like saying "why do killers ask to be faster or have better map pressure if they are just gonna camp?"
Who cares? it's just a game , people are way too soft these days is the real problem
Amen to that.
Tbf if tbaggng affects you so much to a point whereyou feel you have to play a meta killer to get back at them i don't kno what to tell you
To be fair, it's not a case of survivors face a challenge or they get a easy killer to bully. Not al survivors are rank 1 SWFs, so so the stronger killers can actually be pretty overbearing and relentless to go against, especially if you're facing that same killer time after time.
I went back to back against three Huntresses yesterday, and the first two were really, really good... besides tunnelling me out in the first 5 minutes of the game that is.
Just because I don't want to go against spirit 10 times in a row doesn't mean I'll bully someone who isn't playing as her.