BHVR made an Ash vs The Evil Dead survivor-only DLC pack, why not get one with the beloved Tucker and Dale?
That movie was pretty cool, I'd love to see Tucker and Dale as survivors.
I would love a Tucker and Dale chapter, only problem is all their perks would be ones that accidently get their teammates killed. ๐
Chad would be a great killer.
They made on for Ash, and I'd say Tucker and Dale is in a similar vein. They could even have the killer and make it a full DLC.
@bm33 said:I would love a Tucker and Dale chapter, only problem is all their perks would be ones that accidently get their teammates killed. ๐ Chad would be a great killer.
@bm33 said:
Lol! What if not their teammates but their enemies though? ;P Somehow the killer falls into a tree shredder.
I liked the movies a lot, but they aren't iconic in any way that warrants them being in the game.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That movie was pretty cool, I'd love to see Tucker and Dale as survivors.
I would love a Tucker and Dale chapter, only problem is all their perks would be ones that accidently get their teammates killed. ๐
Chad would be a great killer.
They made on for Ash, and I'd say Tucker and Dale is in a similar vein. They could even have the killer and make it a full DLC.
Lol! What if not their teammates but their enemies though? ;P Somehow the killer falls into a tree shredder.
I liked the movies a lot, but they aren't iconic in any way that warrants them being in the game.