Quiting DBD

We didnt get shark blight :(

But seriously am I the only one who thinks that the winning skin is a bit bland. Dont get me wrong the artwork is absolutely stunning but maybe its just something about plague where all of her cosmetics look more or less the same. But for those plague mains I am happy for ya a skin in this rift and another one hopefully soon.

Comments

  • As a Plague main I agree with you absolutely,the art is stunning no doubts I'm happy she'll get another one but I think someone else should have got skin, I think there's more killers that lacks of good cosmetic and unfortunately there's no many plague mains left so I don't see much profit from it too

  • Maybe Shark Blight didn't win because we'll get a Jaws DLC and water map ๐Ÿ˜

    I think that Plague one they'll hopefully be able to do close to the concept. I'm glad they chose a killer that doesn't have many cosmetic options already.

  • Wait there was a shark Blight cosmetic?

    As a Blight main I am big sad.

    Can't be disappointed tho, Plague finally got a cosmetic and it's dope.

    EDIT: Just saw the cosmetic and now I'm bigger sadder.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Wait there was a shark Blight cosmetic?

    As a Blight main I am big sad.

    Can't be disappointed tho, Plague finally got a cosmetic and it's dope.

    EDIT: Just saw the cosmetic and now I'm bigger sadder.

    IT WAS BLIGHT IN A SHARK COSTUME I AM SHAKING AND CRYING RN

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2171752#Comment_2171752

    The community skins are completely free from the rift and shards only when they come out later, so BHVR makes no profit regardless. Besides, she lacks skins anyway so an extra one does her good.

    You're right I forgot about free rift thing lol

  • Yeah The shark blight would've been the closest thing we ever got to having jaws even the plague skin doesn't look as good as that did

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    We didnt get shark blight :(

    But seriously am I the only one who thinks that the winning skin is a bit bland. Dont get me wrong the artwork is absolutely stunning but maybe its just something about plague where all of her cosmetics look more or less the same. But for those plague mains I am happy for ya a skin in this rift and another one hopefully soon.

    The elodie is skin is really ######### the art is good but it honestly doesnt fit elodie it fits YunJin or nea more