They Could Turn off Thompson House and Abattoir yet...

They still can't give Switch players Badham Preschool. (Yes this again.) SERIOUSLY. Even when I thought it's on purpose I still don't believe it. You were able to get the rights to Freddy and Quentin, you were able to get the rights for the OFFERING IN OUR BLOODWEBS, YOU GOT THE RIGHT FOR US TO CHOOSE A SPECIFIC BADHAM MAP IN CUSTOMS. Yet we still can't go to Badham Preschool with crossplay off. I have shown several times where people have offered it with crossplay off and the offering failing. I have yet to see Badham with crossplay off. You can't convince me that this is on purpose. TURN ON THE MAPS. Unless a dev or mod would like to say that this isn't a mistake and we aren't allowed to have Badham with crossplay off, at which point I would say to the license holders "WHY???" Until then, I'm going to keep ranting and complaining. Give Switch Badham. It's been over 5 months since we got Freddy, but you can't fix Badham on switch.

Comments