Huntress's new skin has too big axe
Her weapon blocks 1/2 of screen now.
Her weapon blocks 1/2 of screen now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yep, keeping me from buying it
I agree with this post
Yeah I know it's cool but it's toooo big
Unfortunately, it probably won't be changed, because changing licensed items is REAL tricky.
I don't think so. Because in game weapon model(killer view) and "real" model is different. Real model will be hard to change. But killer view model will be able to change easily.
I guess you still could try the cosmetic glitch to swap out her axe with another one but this is definitely detrimental to her gameplay.