My famous era
sorry i just wanna celebrate this
sorry i just wanna celebrate this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
..
Kind of off-topic but do they even do forum member of the month/trusted users anymore? I feel like you would have gotten it by now.
Last person I saw get it is FireHazard and they barely post anymore.
no <3
i appreciate it but there's no way i'd get trusted lol. i swear too much & get warned for insulting people + letting my temper get the best of me by mods all the time (it's honestly a miracle i'm still around- i think it's the donkeys).
forum user of the month maybe.
but yeah, i dont know if they do it anymore either lol
What do we get points from?
I have absolutely no clue but I don't think they're relevant
Used to be every upvote and/or badge gave you points but now I'm pretty sure only badges get you points.
So it's a pretty slow climb once you get past the easy badges.
Then i'll just pray for you to get a wet dream of mr x and you "playing together" (That's my gift btw)
is this a good thing??!
I think so, You always simp over Mr X so i guess that's a good thing?
I'm mildly threatened but slightly intrigued
Congrats! I’m still a newbie here tbh
honestly just start posing pictures of cows, i think i went from a 2k upvote to post gap to a 12k one in about a month and a half
nothing special, there's not even any ,,69" number in there
showoff
Fair enough. Those cows are pretty cute though :)
im going to return when i have 26.9k upvotes just to spite you
I dare you xD