McMillan map
I have a question so next to main building there's a loop and that loop has two pallets literally 5 cm away from eachother my question is was this always there or it's a bug? Because both me and killer just stood there for minute and were like "what the hell" if anyone knows were there always 2 pallets one next to other or it's a bug that I can report to fix it I'm sorry for not having screenshot I, forgot to take it but maybe someone knows what I'm talking about (the loop is place on left side next to main building)
Comments
Was this on Coal Tower? It probably spawned that way because a lot of the random tiles were L/T walls which have no pallet. In that case the spawning algorithm will force two pallets near each other in order to reach the required minimum number of pallets.
Yes it was coal tower right next to left enterence of main building, it was like two loops with barrels there next to eachother like maximum 20 cm lol and botj of em had pallets