Ok I will do the problem see if it's right, I just don't want to make my teacher mad. Even my mobile apps teacher left me when we were taking a mask break. ๐ฅ
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well it's been a while but if I remember correctly, it would be 9n2+16
since you multiply the coefficients and you add the variables.
there are two -4s so you'd make the product positive.
Ok I will do the problem see if it's right, I just don't want to make my teacher mad. Even my mobile apps teacher left me when we were taking a mask break. ๐ฅ
You got it correct thank god that I need to multiply and thanks for you help, I just need to do 11 more.
we'd need the other 11 questions to help with em
Alright. But I'm in class right now doing my chemistry, I will get to it later. Sorry about that ๐
smh my head why you on the forums when you should be in class
I'm just joking lol, I just in class just browsing on my pc, because i'm bored.