Does Dark Devotion work with Legion's Frenzy?
Could someone tell me if Dark Devotion works with Legion's Frenzy, please?
Could someone tell me if Dark Devotion works with Legion's Frenzy, please?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as I know, it works.
No.
DD is not applied on frenzy hits, but if you M1 someone, enter frenzy and then hit a survivor, your killer instinct is going to reveal survivors in DD'ed survivor TR rather than around you.
I now wonder, would the KI add-ons apply to the Legion or to the Dark Devotioned Survivor? I need to test that.
Not anymore, it used to be my favorite perk on Legion
As far as I know, nothing works in Frenzy anymore.
if i understand correctly, legion's detection radius is not dependent on their terror radius - they just align by default. increasing your terror radius will not expand the detection range, nor vice versa. i definitely understand that the iridescent button add-on can further reinforce this misconception, though
edit: ignore me - i mixed up how the range increasing add-ons function with legion's base kit.