Where do I look to see all the submitted cosmetic ideas for the contest?
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can't see them unless the artist posted them themselves on social media.
Oh alright, is there some # for it? I don't browse twitter that often so Idk how to view such things, also would assume it is on twitter
There could be, I'm not sure. I know some people have posted them on Reddit as well.
There were some posted on Twitter, Reddit and here on the forums (Share Your Work section)
i don’t think there was any # that everyone used or would have known about.