More Animated Intros, Please? :)
Say what you will about The Trickster's balance; that intro was really well done. I usually skip the intro after a day or two, but I kept watching it.
Can we let the folks who did it do more? :)
Say what you will about The Trickster's balance; that intro was really well done. I usually skip the intro after a day or two, but I kept watching it.
Can we let the folks who did it do more? :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like the music of the intro!
but then again, the music is pretty much always spot on in this game..
Agreed! The music department always shines.