Test things before you release them into the game

It's not hard, before releasing someone in the game test it for a few games and make sure it works. It feels like you never do that, chat filter is the most garbage and untested feature in the game. You literally had to test Blight for like one game and you would've noticed that he slides off of objects 24/7. You literally had to test one chase as a survivor to know that pallets weren't working, it's fixed now but doesn't change the fact that pallets have not been working correctly for like a month. It's just those things that ruin the game and you would literally just have to test it to figure out that there's a problem in the game. If you just tested one single time how good Trickster is you would've noticed that he was too weak and you could've just buffed him during the PTB instead of a few weeks after he released. I hope my point is clear :D

Comments

  • @DebunkedMonsters said:

    I wish they did what Ubisoft did with R6, have a separate PTB, that is closed all the time unless a lot of new stuff is coming. You just update it when it comes out, and as a separate game you can jump between the games without having to switch on and off between PTB and Live.

    More importantly, the devs don't take advice from PTB feedback, they barely take advice period. The only times they listen is when there is an overwhelming amount of negative criticism that is too great to ignore. As it stands only one dev plays the game and I'm lead to believe he is...not very good and only really plays survivor which well...if you wanna know why the game is survivor sided and geared towards rank 20s, that's...that's pretty much the reasoning.

    The only time I saw an exception to the devs playing the game was during an event and from what I gather they weren't the big deciding bois, which I imagine means jack at the office.

    Basically what I'm saying, and in any case I say this on BHVR's behalf, "Go away, your advice isn't wanted, you're the problem, get good loser, byyyyyye" - That Man

    Well, McLean plays killer...

    problem is they aren't in charge of balance