Dead By Daylight: Diversity 2021

I have compiled a list of killers and survivors from multiple different backgrounds to help indicate what needs more representation to whom.


A Map of Nationalities

Map.png


A List of Heritage

Heritage.png

Looking back, isn't DBD one of the MOST diverse games out there?


Personally in the future, I would love to see more Hispanic/Latin Americans and other Asians.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @VolantConch1719 said:

    I came in expecting a complaint post about how diversity ruins games, because that's just how these forums are. Instead, I got a pretty cool chart and map of where the characters are from. I don't necessarily agree with some of the choices made, like licensed characters shouldn't be included in looking at diversity because the devs can't do anything about that, Jane, while definitely of latin descent, is American (her lore puts her father's house in New Jersey and her archive makes a big deal about her wanting to just be considered American), and Jamaica isn't part of Africa, so Adam should be put in a Caribbean section if you're going to do that. But other than some of these small nitpicks (and other things you might have forgotten such as Elodie's parents being from Madagascar), this was well done.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2168469#Comment_2168469

    First paragraph of Trapper's archive firmly roots him in Seattle, Washington.

    Oh I'll have to take a look. I may have missed that. Thanks.

1 2 ›