Matchmaking and queue is getting worse every month....

Okay normally I had to wait in the evening around 2-3 minutes for a killer game... Since the update I have to wait almost 10+ Minutes, like how is it getting worse every update?! And when I finally get a match I as a rank 16 with 3 yellow perks have to play against a full clutch swf red rank team!

Comments

  • Cross play on or off?

  • I play all times morning, evening, and late at night EST - my longest wait times are in morning and they are only like 2-3 minutes. I haven't noticed any change at all in wait times. I have crossplay on though.

  • In Oceania, where we have less players it's getting worse.

    After 5pm forget about playing unless you're a swf.

    But as a Killer main its generally time to logoff making it even worse for others.

  • It is always like that after new content appears. Things will come to normal soon.

  • EU here.

    Survivor Q times at red ranks are instant during the day and I always get red ranked killers and red ranked team mates.

    At night Q times takes 5-10 minutes and I get green and yellow ranked team mates with either a red ranked killer or a green ranked one.