I don't see the mid chapter cosmetics in the store on PC

Is this happening for anyone else? I have the steam version of DBD and I'm not seeing any of the new mid chapter cosmetics in the store. I have the new campfire background but the only new thing I see in the store is the crypt collection. Any idea whats wrong? Thanks

Comments

  • Those are all in the rift. The most recent store cosmetics are the crypt tv ones

  • Other cosmetics may be added in the files already but they get added to the store later or are part of the rift.

    the CryptTV are the only ones that should be new in the store

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Those are all in the rift. The most recent store cosmetics are the crypt tv ones

    Ok, gotcha. For some reason I was thinking these were in the store. I see them in the rift now. Thanks for the help!